|[home] | [profile] | [register] | [help] | [Contact Us]|
[Script Writers Toolkit]
|Script Writers Toolkit||
[Append to Topic]
[Tell someone about this]
|By||Video Tutorials for the Toolkit|
|Bill Williams||Uploaded - 31 Mar 2011 19:16|
I've done some short video tutorials so far and they are very time consuming to do and it will need quite a few more to cover it thoroughly, so I'm presenting these ones first.
1, Installing the Scriptwriters' Toolkit on the hard disk for Windows XP.
3. Activating the Scriptwriters' Toolkit on Microsoft Word 2002 (XP) or Word 2003
4. Activating the Scriptwriters' Toolkit on Microsoft Word 2007 ((office 2007).
5. Additional step required for installing the Toolkit into Word 2007 (Office 2007) when running on Windows XP.
6. Activating the Scriptwriters' Toolkit on Microsoft Word 2010 ((office 2010).
7. Begin using the Scriptwriters' Toolkit on Microsoft Word 2010 ((office 2010).
Using the Toolkit
These videos are done with Windows XP and Word 2003, but the procedures are very similar for Windows7 with Word 2007/2010, so users with later software should still be able to use these tutorials.
U1. Starting a fresh script with MS Word 2003/XP
Revised by - Bill Williams on 17 May 2011 at 00:17:22
Revised by - Bill williams on 9 Jun 2011 at 23:02:09
Revised by - Bill Williams on 7 May 2012 at 20:04:02
Implemented by Bill Williams (IT)
based on ASP Forum.